I would like to try swimming for the fist time. To be honest, although I already 30 years old, I’ still can’t swim in the pool or sea which depth over 1.8m. When I was a kid, my parents took me to the city statium where has a indoor swimming pool for children. They let me try to learn, but I’m too afraid and nervious at that age. Another reason is that my hometown is a small city where far from the sea, people don’t have much chance to swimming in outdoor place at that time. I admire other people who can swim freedom in the water, that looks so cool and relaxing. Moreover, people can save life when they take a boat or ship during traveling or vacations. I want to try swimming in the sea because I will move to Melbourne with my family in the next year. The coastline is extemely nice and the sea is quite blue there. A lot of people travel to there for watersports, such like surfing and diving. I thinkit’s better to take a short course to learn the skills and I think I would achive the goal next year.
- Wow, I wish I could write like this. Can you give me some tips?
- This is a really good answer, I can’t see any mistakes.
- Great vocabulary, I didn’t know the word _____ and ______.
- Very clear answer.
- Your grammar is very good. However, I think you made a mistake in the sentence _______. I think it should be _______.
- In general, your spelling is good but you misspelled the word ______.