1.I am an inhabitant of a metropolis which is slap bang in North of the KSA. It’s one of the renowned and international cities of the Kingdom. The up side of this city is that there are plenty of job opportunities and International educational Institutions which are busy in brightening our future. I absolutely love its location and the amenities it has.
2. Well, I emigrated here only a couple of years ago. Before I was living in the outskirts of this city because I was a student and I couldn’t afford living here. Now, having a part time job, I can both work and study here independently.
3. It’s a modern city and the infrastructure here is matchless. All the roads and railway lines are recently renovated. Many historical building are preserved. Because of its amenities and tidiness, it spreads out day by day. There are countless restaurants dotted around.
4. Honestly speaking, it’s an adorable city and its eye-catching sceneries are absolutely impressive. If more greenery, flowers, and plants are added to it, it will get improved further and its tourist industry will rocket to the top.
5. Yes, of course, living in different places will help us learn new cultures. Change is always good. Exploring new places is always interesting. To get rid of monotonous routines, I personally prefer to live in different pockets around the world.
Very nice answers! Some great vocabulary that we can all learn from these answers: slap-bang, a renowned city, the upside, plenty of job opportunities, to emigrate somewhere, living in the outskirts, infrastructure, renovated roads, preserved historical buildings, restaurants dotted around, eye-catching scenery, greenery, monotonous routine.
There are a few incorrect phrases
– “the infrastructure here is matchless” maybe you could say “the infrastructure here is second to none”
– “Because of its amenities and tidiness, it spreads out day by day.” maybe you could say “Because of the abundance of buildings, it spreads out as far as the eye can see”
I really love your corrected sentence ‘ Because of the abundance of buildings, it spreads out as far the eye can see.
Thank you Eli.