I am going to talk about an outdoor sport I would like to try. And this is the sport triathlon. This involves three disciplines: swim, bike and run. The swim comes first, followed by bike and finally run. I have a lot of friends doing this sport and I would really like to be one of them or to be a triathlete. I am a runner so I think it will not be very difficult for me to transition into a triathlete. I just need to train in swimming and biking. Eventually when I am good in triathlon, I’d like to join a race. Perhaps I can start with the sprint distance which is 750m swim, 20km bike and 5k run. That’s how normally a triathlete begins their journey in triathlon. Maybe I can do this first in a pool setting then try it out in an open water swim here in the Philippines. Learning this sport is not easy specially for me who does not know how to swim. I would probably get a swim and/or triathlon coach. But of course, this will entail too much time, effort and money. But who knows, maybe when I join a triathlon team, I’ll have sponsors. I’d like to try this outdoor sport as I would like to go to different places and join races here and abroad. One day I would like to do the full Ironman which consists of 3.8k swim, 180k bike and 42k run and I will be called a full Ironman.
- Wow, I wish I could write like this. Can you give me some tips?
- This is a really good answer, I can’t see any mistakes.
- Great vocabulary, I didn’t know the word _____ and ______.
- Very clear answer.
- Your grammar is very good. However, I think you made a mistake in the sentence _______. I think it should be _______.
- In general, your spelling is good but you misspelled the word ______.