I want to talk about free diving as an outdoor sport that I would like to try in the future. Free diving refers to diving without oxygen tanks. It is a sport where you swim underwater wearing only a wetsuit, goggles, and flippers. There are many places in South Korea where you can learn free diving, and there is also a place in Daegu, where I live, which you can take lessons. In fact, if you have the equipment and can hold your breath for about two minutes, you can try free diving anywhere in the sea or river. However, I want to learn diving skills and start this sport safely. After learning diving skills, I want to go to the sea of Jeju Island and enjoy free diving. Although the main land of Korea also has clean seas, including the East Sea and the South Sea, Jeju Island’s sea is particularly beautiful. The reason I want to try this sport is because I am partial to see underwater ecosystem with water and fish. Actually, the most important reason is that I want to enjoy the serenity that can be felt underwater for a little longer. Sometimes, when I am stressed, I dive into the bathtub for a while. After completing my IELTS, I plan to immediately start learning free diving.
- Wow, I wish I could write like this. Can you give me some tips?
- This is a really good answer, I can’t see any mistakes.
- Great vocabulary, I didn’t know the word _____ and ______.
- Very clear answer.
- Your grammar is very good. However, I think you made a mistake in the sentence _______. I think it should be _______.
- In general, your spelling is good but you misspelled the word ______.