I am going to talk about an outdoor sport is river rafting. It is very fascinating sport which enable to help us in many ways. At first i got to know about that sports during my graduation time in the year 2009. I had chance to see the sport when i was on a holiday trip with my friend in North Bengal. When we were on the way to our destination to Darjeeling, I saw this activity in the Teesta River where one group of people sailed on a small Boat. Some of them were pedaling and other just try to maintain the balance of the boat. However, there was a instructor and a guide with them all time. Although after seeing the sport one of my friend told me that he had the experience to participate in the sport once but unfortunately he was having a breathing problem as the weather was to cold and windy also the water was ice chilled. In spite of the difficulties, this sport is very beneficial as it always provide the the knowledge about how to work as a team and also manage the stress for a long time. Although, I am not good at swimming but it gave the thrill experience and attracts me a lot. So if I got the chance I would love to experience the sports.
- Wow, I wish I could write like this. Can you give me some tips?
- This is a really good answer, I can’t see any mistakes.
- Great vocabulary, I didn’t know the word _____ and ______.
- Very clear answer.
- Your grammar is very good. However, I think you made a mistake in the sentence _______. I think it should be _______.
- In general, your spelling is good but you misspelled the word ______.