Well, I would love to try an outdoor sport which is called ‘carrying your wife’. It’s absolutely interesting outdoor sport. Actually, in this sport a husband carries his wife on his back, holding her upside down, and he has to pass through sticky mud. There might be a chance to slip in the mud and fall flat. If the husband takes her to the destiny safe and sound then the wife would take her husband on her back through the sticky mud. How funny it would be if any spouse gets slip. When I imagine this situation, I laugh out loud. Also, when I think about the aftermath of one’s getting slip, it makes me split my sides laughing.
- Wow, I wish I could write like this. Can you give me some tips?
- This is a really good answer, I can’t see any mistakes.
- Great vocabulary, I didn’t know the word _____ and ______.
- Very clear answer.
- Your grammar is very good. However, I think you made a mistake in the sentence _______. I think it should be _______.
- In general, your spelling is good but you misspelled the word ______.